Real-Time Centralized Monitoring
Hillstone CloudView is a cloud-based security management and analytics platform which provides SaaS security services across the Hillstone E-Series Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW), T-Series Intelligent Next-Generation Firewalls (iNGFW), I-Series Network Intrusion Prevention System (NIPS) and Hillstone Virtual NGFW CloudEdge. The Hillstone CloudView service empowers security administrators to take swift action with real-time centralized monitoring of multiple devices, traffic and threat analytics, real-time alarms, as well as comprehensive reporting and log retention. With the 24/7 mobile and web access from anywhere on any devices, it delivers optimal customer experience along with optimized security management and operational efficiencies.
Real-Time System and Traffic Monitoring
Hillstone CloudView centrally manages and monitors the status and traffic information for all supported Hillstone devices, no matter the form factor (hardware or virtual appliance) or deployment model (in the perimeter, server front or in the cloud).
In-Depth Threat Analysis and Monitoring
With a global view of the threat landscape, and the details of threat events analysis and monitoring, customers can easily monitor the network health, and get notified of any abnormal behavior or attacks targeted on their network, in order to take prompt action to mitigate the threat.
Comprehensive Log Retention and Reporting
Cloud-based log retention features give customers the flexibility to retain logs for longer periods of time, with a flexible subscription mode.
Access Anywhere, Anytime, on Any Device
As a SaaS service hosted on a public cloud infrastructure, Hillstone CloudView enables customers to access the service from the web or mobile applications, from anywhere in the world, at any time – 365/24/7 – from any IOS or Android mobile devices.
- CPU, Memory
- Model, OS version, Series Number, IP address etc.
- License and renewal status
- Uplink/Downlink Traffic
- Top 10 users by traffic
- Top 10 applications by traffic
- Interface traffic
- Inspect CPU, memory, session, system and interface, signature and licenses
- Support intelligent inspection: manual, regular, or rule-triggered inspection
- single device or multiple devices in parallel inspection
- Global threat monitoring: coordinate distribution, threat events details
- Threat distribution and rank by name/type/severity/ source IP/Destination IP/Status
- Critical Assets, risky host and kill chain for iNGFW and sBDS
- Customizable notification policies: CUP utilization, memory utilization, device traffic and interface traffic
- Notification tools: Email, SMS, mobile application
- Centralized log retention for multiple devices
- Up to 6-month log retention capability
- Log filtering by severity and time range
- Web access: cloudview.hillstonenet.com
- Mobile Application: From IOS 8.0 and Android 4.4
- Cloud-based reporting
- Default or customized templates: content/device/schedule etc.
- View PDF online or export through email